When we sit in front of a computer for most of our waking hours, how do we stay healthy? That was the subject of this week’s #mochat.
Many of us noted our bad habits—not taking breaks, sitting for too long, too much soda, not enough exercise, junk food, and more. Fortunately recognizing those bad habits is how we can change them. Some tips included…
- Drinking more water
- Getting up at render time
- Using a standing desk or exercise ball chair
- Walking the long way to get somewhere
- Biking to work
- Making your own lunches/snacks
- Making time for exercising
Read on for the full transcript and even more tips!
[Photo credt: jacsonquerubin on flickr]